June 10, 2011

Introducing Elliott James "EJ" Lierman





Here's our beautiful little son. He's a super sweet baby. He slept almost the whole flight back from Seoul and again between Detroit and Omaha. We are so blessed. I will post more about our trip and meeting EJ and his foster family when I have time. It's currently 2:37 a.m. Omaha time and me and little peanut are up after a nap. Hoping we can go back to sleep soon! We're so glad to be home! Thanks for everyone's well wishes. We can't wait to introduce EJ to you all in person!

2 comments:

Lindsie said...

Hurray! I heard my husband met you guys in the van on the way to the airport. Hope all is going well for you!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful little boy, glad he is home now. Can't wait to see more picures of him, Thea and of course the proud family!