Here's the latest and greatest, folks!
- I am to work (almost) full-time. I missed my clients and co-workers and it's good to be back.
- EJ is adjusting very slowly to daycare; we're thankful my schedule is a bit more flexible so I can be around more as he makes yet another transition.
- Since June EJ gained almost a pound and grew one inch! He's almost to 20 lbs. now and isn't even making the charts.
- Thea had her preschool open house last night and officially starts preschool tomorrow. She'll attend two days a week in the afternoons. The little backpack I bought for her is too small according to the preschool director so we'll look for a bigger one that won't tip her over backwards. I'll try to hold back the tears tomorrow...
- Matt is keeping busy with work, honey-do lists, the kids and his favorite hobby -- making and reloading bullets and pistol competitions!
- Next week we have our second home visit from our social worker. One more and we will be able to finalize our adoption.
More later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment